Thursday, April 21, 2011

Like a Virgin

As a first time blogger, I'm not so sure how this whole thing really works!  I was talking to a friend the other day who suggested that I should blog about what I'm trying to do.  I took her advice and set up my blog page.  Not so fancy, but I hope to spice it up as times passes.  Who really reads blogs?  I, personally, have only followed one which I find very funny and frank.  Perhaps, that is why people start reading blogs - not to mention, to get away from their daily routine.

I've been thinking about writing a cook book for a while now.  I mentioned it to my husband and a couple of close friends.  Luckily, everyone was on board and very supportive.  I told them about my ideas and what this book was going to be about.  So far, everyone is very excited and has promised to purchase a copy!  My plan is to share with you what I experiment in my kitchen and what recipe might end up in my book.  So, please feel free to try them out.  I will appreciate feed backs of all kinds - negative and positive.  After all, you might be my future follower.  I am trying to simplify Persian cooking and make the cuisine accessible to all levels of chefs and ethnicities, using very few steps, simple/easy-to-find ingredients and finally fast and easy meals that can be served as either a main dish or an appetizer.

I look forward to a fun and delicious journey with all of you.